Participates in the timely, efficient and cost effective design, development of Dozer construction equipment and has specific accountability for assigned projects. Also, responsible for all electrical system of DZ machinery in CNH and support of current production.
- Consults with manager and recommends course of action to develop specific project plan, resource requirements and schedule consistent with assigned project and product line objectives
- Coordinates designs, development activities for Dozer products being developed and/or improved
- Reviews progress of projects and provides frequent team progress updates to manager
- Provides guidance to design team as needed to ensure the efficient and timely completion of specific project milestones
- Incorporates and encourages the use of engineering standards, methodologies and global product development processes into engineering team’s daily work tasks
- Travels, as necessary, to plants, supplier facilities, Product Evaluation, and customer field sites to resolve problems, explore design alternatives and provide information
- B.S. Degree in Engineering with emphasis in electrical, agricultural, and/or mechanical disciplines or equivalent work experience.
- 5 or more years of engineering product design and developmental experience, or a related Master’s Degree with 2 or more years of work experience.
- Extensive product design and development experience electrical systems for construction equipments, software, controls.
- Hands on experience with construction related equipment
- Virtual Tools (Design and Validation)
- Software knowledge of C, CAN analyzer
- Testing background
- SAE, ISO standards knowledge
CNH Global N.V. is a world leader in the agricultural and construction equipment businesses. Supported by more than 11,600 dealers in approximately 170 countries, CNH brings together the knowledge and heritage of its Case and New Holland brand families with the strength and resources of its worldwide commercial, industrial, product support and finance organizations. CNH Global N.V., whose stock is listed at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CNH), is a majority-owned subsidiary of Fiat Industrial S.p.A (FI.MI) CNH is an equal opportunity employer.
The objective of the Company is to recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels, the best qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information and any additional status protected by federal, state, provincial or local laws.