Distribute files to other sited for completion. Have frequent interaction with production, programming staff and customers to identify testing and work status requirements and the escalation of problems as described by operating procedures/requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain log of files received and released.
- Process all jobs entering the site in a timely manner, according to turn-time requirements.
- Work with programmers to solve any issues and escalate issues that can't be resolved per the escalation procedural process.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good understanding of MS Windows and NT operating systems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must possess the skills/experience to use MS Word and MS Excel and prepare necessary spreadsheets.
- Must be able to execute computer programs, using multiple types of media and software applications, according to detailed operational guidelines and SLA requirements.
- Must be able to work independently and escalation issues timely.
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and maintain strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate with management team, departments and customers in a professional manner.
- Must possess strong troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Must be flexible and work overtime if needed to resolve issues or during peak work periods.
- Travel up to 5% may be required.
- Ability to lift 25lbs.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Use of electronic equipment, including computers and telephones, for extended periods of time.
Exela is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equality opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.