The Accounting Intern will be responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, tax and documents filing. Interns will be exposed to working for a global company. This position will be able to work across our multiple companies with opportunities to assist with other accounting areas and projects as needed. Accounting Internship has an opportunity to grow into a full-time position.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Assist with tax related issue.
- Work with others within the accounting department to prepare accurate and timely monthly quarterly and year end closings.
- Assisting with month-end accruals.
- Filing customer, employee, and vendor related accounting documents.
- Envision CTA as the leading provider of innovative communications solutions that help people and businesses thrive in a more connected world.
- Continuously embracing CTA core values through innovative ideas, doing what is right, working collaboratively and being aware of your actions.
- Other various accounting projects as needed.