Please submit your online application and RSVP on our website prior to attending:
- Wednesday, October 4th: 9:00am - 4:00pm CST
6450 NE Industry Dr
Des Moines, Iowa
*Overtime and weekends as needed, all schedules are subject to change based on business needs*
- Non CDL Delivery Driver ($19.50/hr) - Monday – Friday, 6:30am - 4:00pm
- Material Handler – 1st Shift ($19/hr) - Monday - Friday, 5:00am - 1:30pm OR Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Material Handler – 2nd Shift ($20/hr) - Monday - Thursday, 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm & Sundays, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- 18 years of age or older (for Material Handler position)
- 21 years of age (for Non-CDL Driver/Backup Driver positions)
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record (for Non-CDL Driver/Backup Driver positions)
- Ability to work accurately with lengthy part numbers
- Above average scanning accuracy
- Ability to follow directions and safe operating procedures
- Neat and well organized
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Ability to work at heights of 25 feet
- Work on feet for extended periods of time
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Basic computer/RF scanner experience
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test (do not test for THC / marijuana)
- Valid DOT Medical Card or the ability to obtain DOT Medical Card per DOT/FMCSA guidelines and requirements during the hiring process. (Please visit the DOT/FMCSA website for a complete list of requirements)
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Our company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may call Human Resources at (920) 739-6101.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear, taste and/or smell; the employee must occasionally lift products weighing up to approximately 80 pounds. Handling of tires (e.g., rolling, destacking, team lifting) greater than approximately 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Protective equipment required: steel or composite toe boots, safety vest, harness, seatbelt, SRL (self-retracting lifeline). All equipment is provided by U.S. AutoForce except for steel / composite toe boots.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Fumes associated with tires and occasionally car parts and lubricants prevalent.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.