We’re looking for experienced RNs to join our hospital-based and clinic teams in the Puget Sound region and the greater Spokane area of Washington state. If you have 1+ yrs of acute care experience and are looking to join a mission-driven organization, we want to hear from you! By attending this virtual meet & greet event, you will get to chat with our recruiters via text/phone.
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup, WA)
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn, WA)
- Covington Medical Center (Covington, WA)
- Deaconess Hospital (Spokane, WA)
- Valley Hospital (Spokane Valley, WA)
- MultiCare Clinics (Puget Sound Region)
- Rockwood Clinics (Greater Spokane Area)
- Labor & Delivery/NICU/Mother Baby
- Home Health/Hospice
- Float Pool/System Float Pool
- Behavioral Health/Psych
- Cardiac Care
- Trauma Rehab
- Case Management
- PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly)
- Primary/Specialty Clinics
- Active Washington State RN license
- 1+ year of acute care experience. Addtional expeirence may be required based on specialty/unit.
- COVID-19 Vaccination (exemptions/accommodations for documented medical history or conditions for which COVID immunization is contraindicated or religious/strongly held personal beliefs).
Benefits & Incentives:
- $20k student loan forgiveness - Payable as $4k per year up to 5 years
- Up to $20k sign-on bonus - Depending on experience/specialty
- Relocation bonus – Up to $10k for candidates 1500+ miles away or $5k for candidates between 100 to 1500 miles
- Tuition reimbursement & education opportunities
- Competitive pay & generous PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Live and work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
?How to Attend
Sign-up by clicking the "Register for Event" button and complete a registration conversation with our AI chatbot.
Unable to Attend this Date/Time?
Send your resume to Careers@multicare.org and indicate your specialty area of interest and location preference for consideration.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.